Testing, testing, 1 2 3. Yep, still here, still being fucking rad. I live in Oregon now, it’s sweet. I get to see a mountain fairly often in the distance, and I haven’t seen one god damn drop of snow– a true miracle for someone used to Ohio winters. I really enjoy it out here, although my employment situation leaves a bit to be desired. In a way, I’m just happy I have a job, since I know there are many folks who’d kill to be in my position. That said, I am the very definition of under-employed, and it simultaneously stresses me out and bores me to tears. I hope all of you are doing well. I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since I updated this blog. I’ll update more soon, promise.
Books to Read
Thirty-something writer, geek, musician and photographer based in Portland, OR.
Current projects: Working on recording an audiobook version of my debut novel The Lightcap. I'm also writing a zombie novel that I hope to have available by the end of 2014.
Status of Work in Progress
40000 / 90000 words. 44.4% done.
Paradeix: The Last Pope
10000 / 9000 words. 111% done.
- “He committed two felonies: he was black, and he was running.” – Racism and Law Enforcement
- Operation Arduous: Avoiding a cubicle at any cost
- In which Thom Hartmann destroys Eric Hovind, creationist dumbass
- A better name for christianity
- Sweat Man (the worst superhero ever) [flash fiction]
- TeamPaycheck Captain on Operation Arduous: Avoiding a cubicle at any cost
- Katarina on In memory of my friend Greg
- Dan on In memory of my friend Greg
- Tracy (Martin) Gunderson on In memory of my friend Greg
- Dan on In which Thom Hartmann destroys Eric Hovind, creationist dumbass
- August 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (3)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (2)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (36)
- September 2012 (8)
- August 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (5)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (1)